• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

EV's, Gas/Oil, and The Future- another swerve split from- JT Hints Boosting Canada’s Military Spending

Meanwhile, 'Sunshine and Unicorns' braces for Hurricane Trump...

'Drill Baby Drill' will likely see prices plunge for oil and gas products, which will hit Canada right in the bank account.

Canada braces for Trump 2.0 as the former president takes the lead in U.S. presidential race​

Experts say a second 4-year term could be fraught with tensions over trade, defence spending​

Pretty much everything around us was planted, at some point, by older people.

This is also true for all the problems we face. If you're going to claim the successes then you should own the problems too. With nearly a quarter century in, I can now see so many of our problems in the CAF that are directly descendant from decisions made by past leaders. And this is equally true for things broken across society as well. And unfortunately, I can see the same myopia that was a problem then ruling the day now.

And unfortunately, I can see the same myopia that was a problem then ruling the day now.
Yes. What a shame we haven't progressed much in 300 years. We're still as corrupt and backwards as so many of the countries around the world.

Back