• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ex Comm Player 2008

Sig_Des

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
EX COMM PLAYER 2008 : 29 March 2008 - 2 April 2008

SUBJ: EX COMM PLAYER 2008

1. SITUATION. THE ANNUAL C AND E BRANCH HOCKEY TOURNAMENT/PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SESSION WILL BE CONDUCTED IN KINGSTON FROM 29 MARCH TO 2 APRIL 2008.

2. MISSION. TO HOLD A PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SESSION COUPLED WITH AN INVITATIONAL HOCKEY TOURNAMENT FOR C AND E UNITS AND PROVIDE COMMUNICATORS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEE AND LEARN ABOUT ADVANCING TECHNOLOGIES AND SYSTEMS PROVIDED BY CANADIAN FORCES C AND E UNITS AT THEIR HOME STATION
http://www.commelec.forces.gc.ca/info/calendar/events_da_e.asp?pickday=29&pickmonth=3&pickyear=2008

So, anyone else going to be participating in the tourney this year? Should be a good time  ;D

It's in Kingston?  Maybe a good time to plan another smoker!

PMedMoe said:
It's in Kingston?  Maybe a good time to plan another smoker!

It's certainly a thought. Gonna be a messy few days though, drinking and non-stop hockey.

Hrm, I hope I'm playing this year! Spent the whole intersection hockey season stuck in this ice-less sandbox, and CommPlayer a few weeks after I start disembarkation leave. I know someone's gonna say it, but I don't mind playin' hockey on leave, even if it's military sponsored.

SuperSlug said:
I know someone's gonna say it, but I don't mind playin' hockey on leave, even if it's military sponsored.

Actually, I'm pretty sure a CANFORGEN cam out about this late '07, something about it being cool to play sports while on leave. Not sure, though. I'll see when I'm back at work if I can find it.

The problem with playing while on leave is that, for sanctioned events, you are on TD. You can't be on TD and on leave at the same time.

And yes Moe, it is held in Kingston every year.

If I'm from Kingston, then I wouldn't be on TD for the tournament, would I?

Back