• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ex-israeli space chief claims Trump almost reveal alien existence

MilEME09

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
https://globalnews.ca/news/7508152/aliens-galactic-federation-israel-trump/?utm_medium=Facebook&utm_source=GlobalCalgary

Thought we could use a good laugh, as among the crazy claims here are that there is a US base on Mars.

MilEME09 said:
https://globalnews.ca/news/7508152/aliens-galactic-federation-israel-trump/?utm_medium=Facebook&utm_source=GlobalCalgary

Thought we could use a good laugh, as among the crazy claims here are that there is a US base on Mars.

“There is allegedly a Galactic Federation of alien species among the stars — and they don’t want humans to be part of their club.”

At least someone in the universe has some common sense. :nod: 

Good2Golf said:

:rofl:

I was going to say that I wouldn't blame them!

I was reading about that earlier.  Despite the man's impressive credentials, he's 87 years old.  Anyone consider dementia?

PMedMoe said:
I was reading about that earlier.  Despite the man's impressive credentials, he's 87 years old.  Anyone consider dementia?

Age doesn't necessarily equate to dementia.  Also, impressive credentials, long military and/or public service and access to confidential information doesn't equate to sensibility.  Have you learned nothing from watching the news from south of the border?

Blackadder1916 said:
Age doesn't necessarily equate to dementia.  Also, impressive credentials, long military and/or public service and access to confidential information doesn't equate to sensibility.  Have you learned nothing from watching the news from south of the border?
One can stay north of 49 and make the same observation... cough Hellyer cough.

Blackadder1916 said:

I'm just saying it's a possibility.

And yes, I know education doesn't equal intelligence.  Or even sanity.  ;)

I would not be surprised if contact has been made and we are slowly being acclimatized to the concept of not being alone. However for extra-terrestrials to visit earth implies that space travel is not hard (if you have the right technology) or expensive, because earth is not exactly in the most exciting or central of neighbourhoods. I find the thought that we are alone preposterous and a inflated sense of importance.
Being able to visit a non-important planet such as earth means that our understanding of space travel, time, gravity, light are all highly incomplete.

Every contact I have with the IT (non) Support desk in Ottawa is like dealing with an alien culture, so who am I to poobah this.

Weinie said:
Every contact I have with the IT (non) Support desk in Ottawa is like dealing with an alien culture, so who am I to poobah this.

I picked up my DWAN tablet at the IT shop in 101.  It was, I kid you not, like The IT Crowd.

Dimsum said:
I picked up my DWAN tablet at the IT shop in 101.  It was, I kid you not, like The IT Crowd.
Just did the same last week.... Same experience.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Good2Golf said:
“There is allegedly a Galactic Federation of alien species among the stars — and they don’t want humans to be part of their club.”
I hear the PM is planning on a dress up tour to some of the outer colonies of this Federation, and intends to mouth platitudes in multiple languages while offering to turn a blind eye to inter-species genocide, in an attempt to get a seat on the super exclusive 1.5 million entity Galactic Council

Highly recommend he doesn't put cinnamon buns on the side of his head to blend in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

Weinie said:
In my language "fix" means make functional as is, not "wipe out everything and try to find all your settings".

Clearly I am the unreasonable one.

Dimsum said:

How long have you waited for it to be ready?  I have waited 10 weeks now....

Well, in binary 10 is only two, so what's the problem?

PPCLI Guy said:

This wasn't all that recent.  I waited 4 weeks, maybe 5.

PPCLI Guy said:

Found your problem.

Any communication with the Non Service Desk must be made either through the $%^&* Self Service Portal or by calling 613-992-XXXX Option 1. Their response as follows:

Good day,

The subject ''I Need Some Reasonable and Timely Form of Help'' you submitted is invalid for the following reason(s):

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=daves+not+here+cheech+and+chong&docid=607992989620309975&mid=2E2E795246EB1BB34B3B2E2E795246EB1BB34B3B&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=the+matrix+mr+anderson&&view=detail&mid=24A7A0F2AC002FDF5CC024A7A0F2AC002FDF5CC0&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dthe%2Bmatrix%2Bmr%2Banderson%26FORM%3DHDRSC4

To determine proper I Need Some Reasonable and Timely Form of Help is beyond our capabilities

Please re-submit this request with the complete & new information included. Subject request has been closed.

Good2Golf said:

I, for one, welcome our new galactic overlords.

Back