• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ex: Robust Patricia video - 2PPCLI

• Thread starter Thread starter D-n-A
  • Start date Start date
Blakey: are you teasing, still not working...................hook a bro up./

FITSUMO said:
Blakey: are you teasing, still not working...................hook a bro up./
Ya, I just checked too and its still not up. Ill talk to the webmaster tomorrow....or you could send him off an email letting him know about the broken link  ;)

Blakey said:
Ya, I just checked too and its still not up. Ill talk to the webmaster tomorrow....or you could send him off an email letting him know about the broken link  ;)

Let's be honest here.

You send it.

;)

Baloo said:
Let's be honest here.

You send it.

;)
WTH are you talking about?, anyways ive uploaded the file to this link.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=17LPB5GA

The webmaster just came in and told me that the link on the 2 PPCLI webpage is back up. I myself havet tried it yet but, im quite sure that it should work.

Nope.

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www17.megaupload.com/dl.php

The following error was encountered:

Zero Sized Reply
Squid did not receive any data for this request.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

I agree with the others...
Why can't there be recruiting video's like that?

I'm pretty sure that video was lower budget and it beats the hell  out of the "Look! The army is challanging. Come be a trades person." Video that they flash during the preveiws in the theater. (Though I must admit, the other one still revs me up too.)

I'm not sure if the introductory paragraph is quite PC enough to be a real recruiting video. (By today's standards... ::) )

In the early seventies there was a "recruiting crisis" in the CF, which was blamed on a backlash over Vietnam. The recruiting pitch was "there's no life like it" with shots of lots of folks having fun. After a omgt of struggle, some of us convnced the recruiters to do a trail campaign showing lots of pictures of soldiers waiding around in swamps and the like. Surpise, surprise, recruiting went up.

I'm pretty sure that video was lower budget
Correct, it only cost the army 3 days worth of my time...anyone have a dollar figure on that? Cpl 4.......Buhler.....Buhler
[edit] Oh yes, and 2x box lunches... :D [/edit]

Canadian Caesar said:
I'm not sure if the introductory paragraph is quite PC enough to be a real recruiting video. (By today's standards... ::) )
That paragraph comes right out of "The Infantry Battalion In Battle" pam, not sure what the ref # is off hand...I'm not at work right now   ;)

I know this might sound strange but.... does anyone have this video? if so can they upload it to megaupload or any other site so I can download it, Im away on course at the moment and do not have access to my personal computer.

Thanks

I uploaded it to megaupload.com because files uploaded to yousendit.com die after 7 days/25 downloads.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NYAU814Z

Click on that link, wait for the timer to expire and then click to download.

I am bored at home, and came across this, anychane of it being re uploaded? Or can you email it to me if you have it?

Back