• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Explosive package killed Innisfail mom

darkskye

Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.torontosun.com/2011/11/26/explosive-package-killed-innisfail-mom

Thought I would post it here, just caught this on the news.

Bombs like this are the weapons of the cowardly dregs of society. Those without soul, conscience or human quality, whether here or Afghanistan.

May her family find peace and the police find her killer.

Wow, that is terrible.  I pray for her daughter and family that they can find strength through this terrible time.

I read this in the paper this morning. It will be very interesting to find out who did this and why.

Jim Seggie said:
It will be very interesting to find out who did this and why.

I agree. For some reason, I don't think she was the intended target, but I may be wrong.

Praying for her daughter and family.

It would not surprise me if the parcel was delivered to the wrong address.  My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

3VP Highlander said:
It would not surprise me if the parcel was delivered to the wrong address.  My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

From what I understand she had to sign for the package. Came as a real shock, as usually this town is very quite. Except for one kid with a big Dodge diesel and 6 inch straight pipes........

Even the best people in this world have others that do not like them....and a lot of the time, it is through no fault of their own.

My thoughts are mainly for the daughter....what a way to go through life.  :(

Back