• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FAXING DOCUMENTS

corp47

Inactive
Reaction score
I just recently applied online and i'm just wondering what the best way to Fax my documents? Is it still a good time to send my documents during this time since offices may be closed due to holidays?

-Should I fax the front and back of my Canadian Citizen Card?
-I put on my application that I took Electrical Engineering but dropped out after a year. Should I still send my College Transcript?

Documents I need to send to CFVRC(North Bay):
-Citizenship Card
-Transcripts

Is there anything else that I am missing?

Thanks for the help!

Corp47,

When I applied, I faxed both sides of all my documents, government I.D., etc... That way they know for sure it is a legal copy.
and for transcripts, you would have to get your schools (high school, college, university) to mail them an official transcript. (Learned that the hard way)

Good luck with your application!!

-Brandonfw

corp47 said:
I just recently applied online and i'm just wondering what the best way to Fax my documents? Is it still a good time to send my documents during this time since offices may be closed due to holidays?
-Should I fax the front and back of my Canadian Citizen Card?
-I put on my application that I took Electrical Engineering but dropped out after a year. Should I still send my College Transcript?
Documents I need to send to CFVRC(North Bay):
-Citizenship Card
-Transcripts
Is there anything else that I am missing?
Thanks for the help!

There is no longer a requirement for you to send in "any" documents as part of your online application.  You should receive a follow-up email sometime after the holidays with further instructions on how to proceed.

I still haven't gotten any follow-up email, should I contact the CFVRC on what steps I should be following?

corp47 said:
I still haven't gotten any follow-up email, should I contact the CFVRC on what steps I should be following?

Are you applying for Regular or Reserve?

If this is still the case ---->  http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/113394/post-1278614.html#msg1278614

Changing from Res to Reg, then your application is not going anywhere.

Let me know just what you want to do......

Online I put Regular Forces, but when I went to the Recruitment Center they wanted me to fill in the application again, and I think I changed it to Reserves :(.

I wasn't so sure about the Reg Forces and Reserves A.C.I.S.S portion back then. Sorry for the confusion.

corp47 said:
Online I put Regular Forces, but when I went to the Recruitment Center they wanted me to fill in the application again, and I think I changed it to Reserves :(.

I wasn't so sure about the Reg Forces and Reserves A.C.I.S.S portion back then. Sorry for the confusion.

If you applied "online" after 1 Nov 13, you should have received an email with instructions telling you to contact your local CFRC to schedule an appointment for the CFAT and also telling what documents you NEED to bring with you (for NCM applications, you don't fax/mail/email documents in any more, you bring them with you, when you go for your first appointment).

There was NO need to fill in the application again, they have on-site access to your on-line application and they could have just printed it.

At the moment, the CF is in "terrible" need for Regular Force ACCIS.  Selecting this occupation, meeting all the requirements, will pretty much result in a job offer.

Back