• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Feb/March BMQ 2010

Thanks for all the help guys, is greatly appreciated!!  Anyone have any pre BMQ training tips that are working really well for them...I'm doing as much as I can with cardio and weights but any tips would be sweet!!

I just got the offer! Leaving for from Vancouver on Feb 20th for Feb 22 BMQ, NES Op!

Apparently some guy wanted to had to go later so they had a spot open up on Feb 22nd! I cant believe it is so soon!

MasterInstructor said:
I just got the offer! Leaving for from Vancouver on Feb 20th for Feb 22 BMQ, NES Op!

Apparently some guy wanted to go later so they has a spot open up on Feb 22nd! I cant believe it is so soon!

And I thought you didnt have any preferences to do BMQ later...

tsokman said:
No one said you couldn't refuse an offer, however, you had better have a damn good reason for doing it.  Just so you know, "I'd prefer doing BMQ in the spring or fall" is not a good enough excuse.  This is not about "preferences", it's about availability.

tsokman said:

I am not sure what the circumstances were, none of my business... Maybe wrong use of the term "want" maybe "had to" is a better one... Sickness, death in family etc etc. I DO NOT KNOW... I will edit the original post.

forumdood007 said:
Yup, 22 sleeps, lol......Congrats!!!! I can hear the sigh of relief from here!

Pssssst....you will be an OS vice Pte if you are going NCIOP. ;)

Hey everyone theres a March 2010 BMQ group on facebook. Join it

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=270723836961#/group.php?gid=270723836961

Why cant you refuse an enrolment offer without a good reason...

tsokman said:
Why cant you refuse an enrolment offer without a good reason...
I suppose you could, however, I know if I was calling someone and they kept turning down the offer, I'd stop calling.  Not exactly the best way to start out a career in the CF.  Someone on here said it like this: You choose the CF, they don't choose you.  You're the one applying for a position, not them calling you, begging you to join.  Trust me, you're not that special.

Oh say you get a better offer from somewhere else and want to switch to Primary Reserve instead..You would still be entering the CF just with a different entry path...

tsokman said:
Oh say you get a better offer from somewhere else and want to switch to Primary Reserve instead..You would still be entering the CF just with a different entry path...

Is there a chance your parents are related by blood....like brother or sister??

How long do you usually get to reply to an enrolment offer...

tsokman said:
How long do you usually get to reply to an enrolment offer...
double_facepalm_lg.jpg

Starting basic here on the 1st of March, puttin this post up only te meet some folks before we all arrive for basic training. 19 DAYS till starts!... still a long ways away...

Back