• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Federal Government & Union spar over returning to office

DND being inefficient with travel management and approvals, creating significantly increased costs, is not novel.
Whatever could you mean :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: Miss the time when I could approve travel rather than jumping through hoops to get a General to approve it.
We have wifi throughout the building and a very nice open atrium. Great for collab work but not the best office space for a full day’s work.

That being said I’m in the office today and there is plenty of space lol.
That's because it is a long weekend.

IT sounds like poor city planning for the amount of people who work in the Office core, for transportation and transit.
Poor planning on the employers side for lack of desk space, office space and internet connections.

I have a good solution to all this. Move the jobs from Ottawa to Calgary. They have tons of office space, great transit, beautiful views of the mountains and close to tons of recreation.
Ottawa used to have lots of office space and I suspect still do. It is DND that doesn't have it anymore as they got rid of lots of the offices while people did WFH.

Back