• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

File closed due to medical fitness

Status
Not open for further replies.

roman.t32

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey! So I'll try to keep this short. I applied to join the infantry in December of 2022. I did really well on my CFAT and did my medical exam. I received a letter about a month ago stating that I was deemed medically unfit because I was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder a couple years ago. However I was diagnosed with it because at the time my main father figure had left and it made me depressed. I'm still really passionate and want to try again at joining the infantry, however I do not know what to do. I got an email saying that the instructions to appeal the medical decision would be in the letter I received, but there aren't any. I emailed my local recruiting center asking for clarification 2 weeks ago, and still haven't gotten a response. Is there another unit I can contact to appeal? Or do I need to reapply? I'm just very unsure of what I need to do next so any information would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back