• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

finally grad week!

S

SBale

well I'm done with farnham,  we did the 13 k on thursday, it was hot!  wasnt as tought as most of us thought it would be we only had about 60 pounds of stuff in our ruck, some cool things we did were repelling and crossing this water on a zip line it was alot of fun. anyway if anyone has any questions about anything that involves bmq feel free to ask. :)

wow congrats man, haha thanks to this website im thinking all my questions have been awnsered hahah

water on a zip line eh ...mmm cannot wait to endure that enjoyment!

anyways..good stuff buddy, any clue on when your sq starts?

good on ya... 19 years, 11 months, 1 week to go... piece o' piss.....

CHIMO,  Kat

My husband just got back today from his first week at Farnham. He loved it! I'm sure he will enjoy next week even more. Congrats to you  ;D

Thanks everyone, and I have no idea when it starts yet I'll get my posting message next week so i'll find out then but were thinking probably the earliest would be September.

SBale said:
well I'm done with farnham,   we did the 13 k on thursday, it was hot!   wasnt as tought as most of us thought it would be we only had about 60 pounds of stuff in our ruck, some cool things we did were repelling and crossing this water on a zip line it was alot of fun. anyway if anyone has any questions about anything that involves bmq feel free to ask. :)

congrads, i was in 94e. I think we were week 7 when you guys first came, time goes by fast.

Back