• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Flying yesterdays aircraft tomorrow" patch

ark

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have a decent close up picture of the "Flying yesterdays aircraft tomorrow" patch ?

Google returns this http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=flying+yesterday+aircraft+tomorrow&btnG=Search
but the actual links are dead (and the google's thumbnail is too small)

That pic was actually a sticker some of the boys had made up, I don't have big pic of the patch.

I think I have seen a picture of a pilot wearing that patch before in the newspaper. Is it allowed, or is it discouraged for the pilots to wear them?

They have some rules about what badges you wear, but no one really cares that much except the Sqn CWO. I've seen some guys wearing it, on the green you can't really see the badge unless you're up close and actually looking at it.

Cheers

I realize this is a bit of a longshot request ;D, but does anyone know if they could get ahold of a patch or two like this for me through the grapevine?   Thanks.

I've only seen a few of the "Flying yesterday's aircraft today" patches floating around. I think whoever got them made up probably got posted out by now, those things have been around for a few years.

Cheers

Back