• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For Sale CADPAT Stethoscope Covers

medaid

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Ladies and Gents of the Medical World! BEHOLD!!!! I am making and selling cadpate stethoscope covers. They are made out of CADPAT combat cloth, and are available in three different options:

1) CADPAT TW = $5
2) CADPAT AR = $5
3) CADPAT TW/AR reversible = $8

They are secured with O/D velcro strips, and will be shipped to anywhere in Canada. Bulk orders are welcome, but it will take time to get both the material and to assemble each item. Shipping is not included in the price. For interest please contact me via PM with an order in the following format:

Name:                            Organization:
How many orders:
Style: CADPAT TW or AR or TW/AR reversible
Address:
When you would like the order by:
e-Mail:

Orders will be processed in a first come first serve basis, however, I will attempt to accomodate the desired dates for arrival. Of course, sometimes this will mean that you might have to pay extra shipping to get it there on time. I prefer Internet Money Transfer through any major financial institutions, but PAYPAL will also do.

Mods: I've already asked for permission to post this add.

Cheers to all!

MedTech.

Cool,

I know a Sgt in my unit contacted CP Gear with a sudgestion for manufacture but it never panned out. Their loss is your gain.

Good luck

GF

Thank you to those who have already placed orders with me. I will have them made and shipped out to you by next week. I apologise for the delays, and I blame school and final exams to be the factor  ;D. However, I believe you will not be disappointed with these at all. If you do have concerns please feel free to PM me, and we can try and sort things out.

Cheers to all!

MT.

Could some one teach me how to upload pictures, pretty please? I tried but... needless to say I've failed  ???

WOW, so far there has been an over whelming number of orders placed  :eek:. Because of this, I will temporarily put a hold on any further orders until I can pump these out (which'll be very soon, by this weekend I shall be starting on them). I apologise to everyone else who wants them, but I have to temporarily put a hold on in order to secure more material, and to ensure that the quality of the materials don't change at all between each of the products.  :salute: Your patience and continual support is greatly appreciated

Also could someone still please show me how to upload some pictures?  :blotto:

Cheers to all,

MT.

Fantastic that the orders are outdoing your ability to produce. Congrats!!
As for the pics thing, just click on the "additonal options" key at the bottom left of the text box. You will see a place that says "attach file"

There ya go.

GF

1) CADPAT TW/AR Reversible on Littmann MC II (AR SIDE)

2) CADPAT TW/AR Reversible on Littmann MC II (TW SIDE)

3) CADPAT AR SIDE

4) CADPAT TW SIDE

I rec. mine in the mail several days ago... already installed :)  Looks great and rec. many positive comments.  I have a Cardiology II scope... so my tubing is alittle shorter and thicker... thus a super tight fit.  I understand the from talking to D he designed them to fit on a Classic II.  No worries...

Take care,

B.

I would like two tw if still in stock. or on the next run.

It's going to take time to get it ready... quite some time.

Please let me know when you have some available. I would like to purchase 2. Cheers.

My girlfriend is a NursO and has been trying to get some for almost 3 years. Any chance you're still selling them???

regards,
Travis

Back