• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For Sale M-4 style Paintball Gun

chriscalow

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, I have an Armotech SIM-4 RIS for  sale, if anyone wants to buy it.  Asking $600, negotiable.  http://ariakon.com/sim4riselite.asp  I don't want to sell the scope and mounts and stuff, but if someone wants to offer for it, I'll think about $750 ish.

Not to be silly about the whole thing, but the marker isn't armotech... there was just a lengthy court battle to separate the 'Ariakon' name from the 'Armotech' name. The SIM series is Ariakon. Still an excellent marker, but not an armotech.

Not to be silly either, but this marker was bought before the whole name change thing, it's Armotech, thats what is written on the side of it, thats what was on the box, and that is who got my money when I got it.  I am well aware of the name change.  The difference is, on the "new" ariakon model, it is a single trigger frame on their sim-4's, on the armo's it was a double trigger (which is what's on mine). 

Back