• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For those of us who are waiting....

ab136

Inactive
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with a recruiting center.  I was told that there is a shortage of career councilors.  I've had my new app in since September and I was told today that I would get a call before Christmas....with a little more prodding I was told that it would most likely be January.  But hey...I actually talked to a very informative,polite, enthusiastic individual.  So to all who are waiting like me....keep calling.  A little two minute conversation with the right person will give you quite a boost.  I've been rejuvenated.(didn't take much)
Keep your respective chins up!!! :salute:

Awesome, I called a few weeks ago and found out the exact same thing. He even suggested I call once in a while just to make sure everything was moving along and that date didn't change.

Welcome aboard Greener...this little boat is getting pretty full with the "waiting wannabe".  What are you going in for????

I too am waiting however I am doing the component transfer thing from the reserves.  The recruiter is always helpful, and I call them often to see where my application is at.  I want 291 Comms Research. 

i'm currently waiting and getting pissed. no not that pissed. just arg i wanna get in so bad! lol sigh i shuda signed up in the summer anyways. i havn't called them well i have but they havn't returned it. i sooo wanna get in. i need money =) pluz i need to stop being lazy so the faster the better.

I called them today, they said to keep waiting which is what they tell me everytime so back to waiting...

Back