• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For those that think they can't...My saga so far

That's the spirit, Go get em girl!!

I always told my two girls that they could do anything and be anything they wanted to be, don't let anything or anyone stand in your way.

It was actually pretty cool... The BMQ course just ahead of us, all the gals decided to shave their heads because the guys had to.

G.I. Jane.. I liked that movie.

I called Hamilton today and talked to my Captain...no issues with security and my references were checked, no issues with that either.  I sent off my med forms...all but one cause I have to wait until the 26th of June but looks like I'm joining the army boys and girls  I am fuckin' excited...I normally dont swear but that should show you how excited I am!!!  Whose your mama now?

very sad/touching story, but at the same time with an optimistic and determined attitude you'll make a fine soldier. Most ppl say BMQ build character but looks like you have plenty. glad to see the application process has been treating you well, best of luck :salute:

okay so I am still here...did the doctor appointment...demanded nicely that I need to be seen asap as I was hospitalized b4 my doctor came back from her vacay...actually taken to hospital via ambulance...seems that I have cysts on my ovaries...one was pretty big and ruptures hence all the pain and being rushed to hospital...So I am on birth control to lower the production of the cyts and they need me to stay in the area for at least two months...so no BMQ for me until at least Sept...but I rather deal with this now then be at BMQ and put my platoon at risk...even thought he exercises are "fake" it doesn't matter...MY Captain says he can take care of all the little stuff behind the scenes as this is the only thing holding me back...So I am really looking forward to it, its just going to take a little more time

So DD- it's been a while- how are you feeling? how is the process going for you now, any new info?

Hope all is well with the medical stuff.

I too am out of the Hamilton recruiting centre, and yes the staff there are awesome. If the staff are comprised of people such as them elsewhere, it is a testament to the teachings and discipline installed in the members during training.

I am just awaiting my thumbs up now and hope to get my call sometime in the next week...

cheers

Back