• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Force test preparation

Nitro2323

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've got a question seeing if anyone has any information if there's any trainning centers in Vancouver British Columbia where New applicants joining the reserves can go and practice the force test?

I've got my force test coming up in the new year and would like to get a little familiar in running the course.

If you are not in the forces yet, I doubt you will be able to go anywhere over Christmas and get PSP to help you practice. However it’s not hard. Google the force test. The order is always rushes first, then squats, then shuttles, then drag. The timings are public knowledge as well ( in order: 51 secs, 3:30, 5:30, no time limit). I believe there are even demo videos online to help with form.

If you are not in the forces yet, I doubt you will be able to go anywhere over Christmas and get PSP to help you practice. However it’s not hard. Google the force test. The order is always rushes first, then squats, then shuttles, then drag. The timings are public knowledge as well ( in order: 51 secs, 3:30, 5:30, no time limit). I believe there are even demo videos online to help with form.
Hii, thanks for the reply.
I'm at the second stage in the hiring process and in January I'm scheduled to run the force test. I think your right about anywhere that is doing any sort of practice runs over the holidays. I'll just keep searching and hope come January I can find an indoor gym that runs it, I've seen a couple YouTube videos now and wouldn't mind just running thru the steps at an indoor gym.

Back