• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freemasonry

We at our lodge have an informal Night known as the Dragons Slayers Club night.

"Dragon's Slayers night out is an informal, uncensored evening of "apron free" camaraderie for the St. George Lodge members and friends.  A night for your friends, who are curious about Masonry, to ease them into the taste of the fellowship."

This has been a success in getting the New and experienced members together, and to be able to invite those that have a few questions to meet people in an eased setting.  We use various pubs within Toronto, but have one which is our "Lodge" away from home.

dileas

tess

whee!

a few more messages like that and I'll be able to get rid of my "GUEST" label!

:rocket: [GUEST]

Too bad their isn't a howitzer smiley available...

zanshin said:
whee!

a few more messages like that and I'll be able to get rid of my "GUEST" label!

:rocket: [GUEST]

Too bad their isn't a howitzer smiley available...

Come to the light....come my brother...

sqandc-mini.gif

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
We at our lodge have an informal Night known as the Dragons Slayers Club night.
Careful, if you're having too much fun  :cheers: you might slurr yoorr worrds and call it the Dragoon Slayers Club!  Remember, they're shining up their leopards  :tank: and bringing them back so don't rile them up!  ;D

Here's an interesting site.

Any brothers with Masonic Tattoos will definitely want to check it out, or maybe even submit their own!

http://www.masonicink.com/

the 48th regulator said:

That's like one of those web ads where you have to hit the moving monkey...

You should label it... "Click the square and compass just right and you'll make the "G" appear!"  Folks 'll be clicking all night...

I will be getting the square and compass on the inside portion, of the upper part of the left arm....so that all the cowan may see this as I pray fervently.

dileas

tess

inside... beside... upper of the left bicuspid... ???

;D

D'ya mean... left tricep? or... bicep... so when you flash your twin pythons of steel the profane will tremble and quake?

Jeez, somebody ask me something about Freemasonry.  I've only got 4 more posts to go to get rid of my [GUEST] label.  Well, actually 3 with this cheap excuse for a post...  ;D

Ok... Zanshin, in three posts, (one for each post), what are the "principles on which Masonry is founded" (That oughta get rid of the guest)

WRT masonic ink - mine is one there 48 reg  found it  = not too hard really :salute:

hmm... depending on where you're coming from...

...some folks confuse the tenents of Freemasonry with the three prinicipal rounds of Jacob's Ladder (which are Faith, Hope and Charity) referred to in our ritual*. 

So I'll give you (in 3 posts) the tenents of our profession as Masons.

*Note for the uninitiated out there... if you see the word "ritual" that doesn't mean that we're sacrificing cats under a full moon... It's just the name we use for the book in which we have all the lines written out for our 3 degrees, lodge opening, lodge closing, etc.  The actual name of the book is "The Ceremonies of Craft Masonry". 

Dragoon19 said:
WRT masonic ink - mine is one there 48 reg  found it  = not too hard really :salute:

Hey Dragoon,

Yep, I found your ink.  Very nice.  Hey, with all those freckles... How come your hair isn't red?  ;D

I also noted that the advertisement at the bottom was for The Master's Jewel website www.mastersjewel.com.  He makes some excellent kit.  My wife bought my ring from him.  Excellent ring, excellent service.

Just lucky I guess, mind I do have an awesome red beard if/when  I could grow one!!!!!

Hey, if I can't sacrifice cats, I'm not joining.  I was assured of blood sacrifices every full moon, twice on the equinox.  I mean, I'm all for self improvement, and if the crazy cat lady down the block needs to lose a couple of roommates to achieve that, then that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make....... ;D

Back