• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FSP RMC Exchange

tumbling_dice

Inactive
Reaction score
Wondered if there was someone out there with an answer to a complex FSP question. When I was in my 3rd at RMC I did a semester exchange to the US Air Force Academy. While I was there I do not remember receiving either TD or FSP (ie my NCdt pay did not double). Wondering if anyone has an idea of what kind of administrative policy I was under. Probably too late for me as I already signed as FSP 1A for OP Regulus but thinking I could help someone else.

Not sure about your FSP entitlement while on exchange but it wouldn't impact your Ops FSP.  They haven't been interchangeable since 2003.

I am thinking as you were an exchange student you were not on TD or Foreign Service but a student studying abroad.

CountDC said:
I am thinking as you were an exchange student you were not on TD or Foreign Service but a student studying abroad.

Hmmm... I was just always told you had to be TD or FSP. I guess some exception must have been made somehow.  Anyway, not looking to start an audit for something that happened three years ago, more just a question that comes up when people ask me about. Thank you!

Back