• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FTSE and if I cancel months in advance would that be a big deal?

TheSnake

Inactive
Reaction score
weather I am taking FTSE for random Class B task or for a course, and if something civilian/work side came up. How big of a deal would it be if I cancel if I said I could be on FTSE since January?

TheSnake said:
weather I am taking FTSE for random Class B task or for a course, and if something civilian/work side came up. How big of a deal would it be if I cancel if I said I could be on FTSE since January?

I don’t understand your question. FTSE since January? (FTSE is a summer-run, PRes initiative, offering full-time summer employment to those who’ve been PRes members at their unit under a certain amount of time.) If you’re asking if you can opt out of FTSE due to a civie-side job opportunity, the answer is yes you can. There should be no issue. As well, your unit should be able to accommodate the dates you’d be available for FTSE if it came to it. (i.e only working FTSE for the month of July, or something.)

BeyondTheNow said:
I don%u2019t understand your question. FTSE since January? (FTSE is a summer-run, PRes initiative, offering full-time summer employment to those who%u2019ve been PRes members at their unit under a certain amount of time.) If you%u2019re asking if you can opt out of FTSE due to a civie-side job opportunity, the answer is yes you can. There should be no issue. As well, your unit should be able to accommodate the dates you%u2019d be available for FTSE if it came to it. (i.e only working FTSE for the month of July, or something.)

Thanks for the answer

Back