• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

GAME ON! NHL Lockout is finally done.

I couldn't give a flying rats rectum if they ever get back at it.  Canada survived almost a year without it.  The manoevering of two groups of zillioaires over who was screwing who is pathetic.  Who gets to pay in the end? Joe Lunchbox.  I can fly to the UK for less money than a night with the family at a hockey game.  Ughh, that's enough from me, sounding more than a little psycho just now....

Kat

Kat Stevens said:
I couldn't give a flying rats rectum if they ever get back at it.   Canada survived almost a year without it.   The manoevering of two groups of zillioaires over who was screwing who is pathetic.   Who gets to pay in the end? Joe Lunchbox.   I can fly to the UK for less money than a night with the family at a hockey game.   Ughh, that's enough from me, sounding more than a little psycho just now....

That's my take on it....

Well I don't really like business either but I do like hockey, so I am ecstatic that they are back in action.

And what would be the measure that Canada didn't survive?  ;D

:cdn:

You guys who " could care less " obviously weren't hardcore fans before. I stuck it out and I'm quite happy with the results, especially with the habs. Looks like Gainey wants modano or murray. Along with getting 5th overall pick, acquiring Bonk, buying out a dozen contracts and bringing up a couple of young snipers, I'm very happy to say I'll definately be looking forward to this season.

Back