• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Game Time!!!! Movie Quotes

Red Dawn I believe... (ref the aardvark quote - fooled me at first, I thought you might be talking about Catch-22)

Here's a tricky one for you:

"I am not an animal!" and no, its not Elephant Man.   

Edit - from Police Squad (Frank Drebin)

Centurian1985 said:
Red Dawn I believe... (ref the aardvark quote - fooled me at first, I thought you might be talking about Catch-22)

Here's a tricky one for you:

"I am not an animal!" and no, its not Elephant Man.   

Red Dawn it is

"Well I've been to one world's fair, a church picnic and a rodeo and that's the stupidest dang thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones. You sure you got today's code?"

Dr Strangelove?

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb?

Had to google it...and thats what came up    :blotto:

"Now for some reason I fit in the army like one of them round pegs.  It's not really hard.  You just make your bed real neat and remember to stand up straight and always answer every question with, 'Yes, drill Sargeant'"

HL

"Our regiment got beaten in the finals last December, but I mean to win this year. All I've needed is a top middleweight. "

What a way to fly into a war... unarmed and outta gas. Oboe leader to oboe flight... we've flown smack into the middle of a war... get out as fast as you can, anywhere you can.

Tora-Tora-Tora!

I think this one will be tricky, unless peopel are using a quotefind program...  ;D

"Yeah, I can fly it. I'm the best there is."

Damn - thats a hell of a guess!

Im going to have to start digging out the original paperback novels...

3 million men penned up on this island all over England in staging areas like this. We're on the threshold of the most crucial day of our times. 3 million men out there, keyed up, just waiting for that big step-off. We aren't exactly alone. Notify the men, full packs and equipment 1400 hours.

Try this-

You don't need morphia
I don't?
Morphia's only for those that's really hurt.

Mud Recce Man said:
3 million men penned up on this island all over England in staging areas like this. We're on the threshold of the most crucial day of our times. 3 million men out there, keyed up, just waiting for that big step-off. We aren't exactly alone. Notify the men, full packs and equipment 1400 hours.

The Longest Day....John Wayne

Back