• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

General Question: Naval Facility on the Saint Lawrence Near Trois-Rivières

Gorgo

Reaction score
Just out of general curiosity.  I know I've seen information about a Navy facility on the southern shores of the Saint Lawrence River between Montréal and Québec City.  It's some sort of testing facility, but no matter where I look, I can't find any information about this location.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers and thanks!  Hope everyone's doing well.

Fred Herriot said:
Just out of general curiosity.  I know I've seen information about a Navy facility on the southern shores of the Saint Lawrence River between Montréal and Québec City.  It's some sort of testing facility, but no matter where I look, I can't find any information about this location.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers and thanks!  Hope everyone's doing well.
This place?  Google Map

PROOFING, TESTING AND EVALUATING SITE - NICOLET
The ammunition testing site is a government-owned/company operated site (GO/CO Plant). It is located in Nicolet about 120 km east from the Corporate Office in Le Gardeur. All types of ammunition (small, medium and large caliber) can be tested up to 2 km. For large caliber long range firing, GD-OTS Canada has access to Canadian Forces bases.

Oh!  Didn't realize it was an effective Army shop.  Sorry about that.  ???

Back