• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Getting back in help

Status
Not open for further replies.

aderochie

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So here is my thing! I was in the military for 3 years, loved everything about it! It was my life, I worked hard and put everything I had into it. It took me a couple years to finally get a job threw the CF, when I finally got in life was good. One year ago, I was released. I was having a hard time with my 3's. not that I was not smart enough to pass, but I was going threw as a MSE OP (a driver). I have never been behind a wheel of a vehicle ever, first time was my 3's. So being 4'11 and driving a HUGE truck was not easy. So I failed out of my 3's, after the 2nd time going threw the trade, I decided that I would change trades for something I would enjoy doing, and something I could see myself doing for 20 years. Well, I went to see the BPSO and told her what was going on and how I wanted to stay in the CF as, I've wanted this since I was younger and worked hard to get where I am. She told me that I would have to rewrite the app test! As soon as she said those words, I knew I was going to have some issues. She also told me if I were to fail the test that the CF would have to release me, if that didn't add some pressure. Anyways, I failed the test, seeing I have not been to school in 10 years, have not touched or seen math in god knows how long and english. So they had to release me! I have two little girls, and pretty much turned my life upside down. 1 year later, just say things are not easy. I had to let the ex husband who is in the army too, take care of the girls while I got my life together. When I was released they told me I can rejoin apply 6 months to 1 year later. So here I am, wanting this more then anything. The only thing standing in my way is the app test. I was told about this site and was told there is a lot of helpful tips and help on here! So here I am asking for everyones help. It's been a while since the app test, and seeing it's going to be my 3rd try this is it. The last chance at it! Thirds a charm right? So if anyone has tips, sites, if they know what kind of stuff they cover on the test, please email me. I need all the help I can get! Never wanted something so bad! Thanks everyone for listening. Here is my email aderochie@gmail.com

Yes, we got it the OTHER two times you posted the same message on other forums.

That's considered spam.

Be patient - one posting'll usually be enough.

Consider this one and the Mil Admin ones closed/deleted.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back