• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Getting the job

Cossack

Inactive
Reaction score
My goal is to become a Communicator Research Operator,  and when I say goal  - I mean dream. (navy, but I know its not much more than a uniform most of the time for this trade).

However I get the sinking feeling I will not get it .

I have the ability to learn languages quickly
Decent to good math skills
and my ability to use electronics and or technology is second nature.

However with a sick mother my finances were not always in order so my credit is not the best, and because of my mother being sick among other distractions my marks suffered (and so did my attendance ) in high school.

I have  MORE than the credits required for the job however my school history doesn't look so hot because of the amount of classes missed .

However I am much more than my marks, through school testing i scored high on in all fields (IQ testing) finishing one of the highest in Ontario, however  my paper work does not show that.

Any words of sobering honesty or encouragement would be great.

You have nothing to loose by applying. Go to your local CFRC, talk with a recruiter and they'll give you the most up to date and official advice you're going to get.

Back