• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Good morning

Jacktheknife

Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
Good morning.my name is Jack.new to this,But looking forward to passing on something,I tend to lean towards history,You will only get the truth from me.
                                                                                                              Jack
                                                                                                  Royal Winnipeg Rifles

hello,my name is Buster.Glad to pass on anything I can.And help out.
                                                                              Buster
                                                                  Royal Winnipeg Rifles

Good Morning Gentlemen

Welcome to Army.ca and I hope that you become more regular members as time progresses.  I know that there are many here who share my welcoming thoughts and hope to avail themselves of your services and knowledge.  From what little we already know of you and your friend parkie, we know that you have much of value to contribute to this site.  

As members start discussions with you, or you start up a Topic, you may find that one of the Staff/Moderators may move your Topic to a more appropriate location on the site.  It most likely will be in the Historical sections, where those doing research will able to more easily find it.  Of course there are other Forums that will offer good discusion too, such as the Combat Arms Forums, as some things in the military are 'timeless' and are just as relevant in today's situations as they were in the past.  

Again, Welcome and we hope you will enjoy the site.

George

Good Morning Jack and Buster

I'm so glad the two of you decided to come here and enlighten us with all your wisdom.Welcome.

Morning Jack and Buster - looking forward to hearing more from the two of you as well as parkie.

Cheers, Chris.

My grandfather served with the Royal Winnipeg Rifles (Little Black Devils) in WWII.  His name was Walter Marty, I was wondering if either of you two have ever met him?

QV said:
My grandfather served with the Royal Winnipeg Rifles (Little Black Devils) in WWII.  His name was Walter Marty, I was wondering if either of you two have ever met him?
can you message me somehow. or I guess they call it PM,I  got it now.
Got a company or anything ,cause I knew a couple of wally's walt's,maybe a walter.

My grandfather also served with the royal Winnipeg rifles .His name is Tony Hubert he was with A COY on Juno beach he turns 91 this august.Welcome to the site!! :)

MikeH said:
My grandfather also served with the royal Winnipeg rifles .His name is Tony Hubert he was with A COY on Juno beach he turns 91 this august.Welcome to the site!! :)
did he come to winnipeg last year.

anybody with family that served with the rifles,send me a private message so we don't use up space,I'll be glad to answer what I can,or wait until buster and I get use to this,this is all greek to us right now

Welcome Jack and Buster....glad to see you both here.

I'm sure you'll get used to the way the site works quite quickly, it's pretty "user friendly".

Just echoing what George said....if you are having a problem just ask, you'll have a dozen or so members helping you out.

Regards

Back