• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Got my offer today

phalen

Inactive
Reaction score
I got called today, and im in!
got offered combat engineer

first they told me that basic starts jan 11th, but then he said theres a few open spots for Nov 16th, so i took the Nov 16th.
started the process back in may, was merit listed september 1st.

Wow I am impressed, I was merit listed for 043 in late July and still haven't heard anything.

I got it today for reg force armoured crewman. It's a conditional offer becuause I have to take the PT test again since my first PT file expires on dec 3. I'm so exited and also nervous at the same time! I started the process april 1.

Looks like I'll see you there on Nov 16th, got my offer on wednesday, 031 RCR is all I know so far, I guess I'll find out later where I will be going after training.

This process has taken almost a year and a half for me, had pretty much given up on the whole thing after waiting that long.

Looking forward to it all now though!

Cograts guys hope u have the time of your lives I can't wait to join once I finish Highschool :salute:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I got my call!!  I didn't think it would happen.  I'm getting sworn in on the 10th of August to go into the RCR!!  People, you will see it said here a million times, be patient... it will happen for you.  I want to thank everyone who has helped me and supported me here.  :salute:

See you there buddy ;D

Which CFRC are you swearing in at? Im here at the one in Toronto

QY said it though, just be patient and your call will come

Eh im going RCR as well,  ;DI wanted PPCLI but Im just so stoked that I got the call it doesnt really matter...
Looks like were gonna be together on this all the way. Balls to the Wall bro >:D

Well, my Swearing In will be done in Barrie, but I'm probably closer to Toronto.  Ryan Fitzy, I can't tell you which selection I was chosen on, I can tell you that I was merit listed on the 15th of April if that helps.. hang in there.

hey dudes, i'm getting sworn in too tuesday i'm so god damned happy.

i've heard a song 'bout the canadian army sang by some quebec nationalist group it was going on like that "jfrai jamais dpushups dan bouette pi jtiendrai jamai une mitraillette dans lfond d'une caserne der force armé canadienne.

that pretty weird to say for those civies but that's all i want to do to earn a life in the greatest contry on earth :cdn:

so long

QY Rang said:
Well, my Swearing In will be done in Barrie, but I'm probably closer to Toronto.   Ryan Fitzy, I can't tell you which selection I was chosen on, I can tell you that I was merit listed on the 15th of April if that helps.. hang in there.

it was probably the may 9 selection if you were merit listed April 15, again congrats - I will get my call soon i'm sure, Just have to be patient.

ok heres what happened with time frames (hour:min)
00:00 played tape on answering machine
00:01 tape finished playing
00:01-00:04 jumped for joy saying "yes"
00:04-00:10 logged onto msn and waited for one of my friends to get on to tell the news, but they all still on "away" (no 1 at home)
00:10-00:20 excitment dying down
00:21 excitment dead
00:22 posted here

btw is for the aplitute test, and i waited 3 months for this damn call, but gave up after 2 months and havnt been excercising at all and the test is this week oh noes

projectile said:
ok heres what happened with time frames (hour:min)
00:00 played tape on answering machine
00:01 tape finished playing
00:01-00:04 jumped for joy saying "yes"
00:04-00:10 logged onto msn and waited for one of my friends to get on to tell the news, but they all still on "away" (no 1 at home)
00:10-00:20 excitment dying down
00:21 excitment dead
00:22 posted here

btw is for the aplitute test, and i waited 3 months for this damn call, but gave up after 2 months and havnt been excercising at all and the test is this week oh noes

Are you saying your going for your aptitude test this week? You don't need to exercise for that, you will need to be in good shape for your physical and when you go to basic. I would recommend you try to exercise as much as you can without being endangering yourself in the process. goodluck.

Don't just wait for them to call you. It will take forever if you do that. Just call them and keep things moving along at a steady pace.

interesting. i booked my physical and medical right after the aptitude test... :salute:

;) Got accepted as a Veh Tech..Getting Sworn in Feb 6th..BMQ/SQ Starts Feb 20th Brap!!

Back