• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Got my offer today

* cough..  Sucker

Enjoy course...  ;)

Try not to find me or my compatriots until at least after BMQ...  ;)

armyrules said:
ok Trinity may i ask why?

you missed the joke... too new.. pm inbound

EDIT.. PM screwed up three times in a row.. I'm taking that as a sign
NOT to pm you.. SIGH.. someone will explain the joke!

Trinity is a Padre... you don't want to have to see him for a while... hopefully you can get through BMQ without having to see one... is that about it there Trinity? lol

Oh man, I disagree! You should have a long chat with the God squad every week!  Also, you should attend Sunday services. They give you cookies and coffee and nobody yells at you for at least 1 1/2 hours!  :blotto: Sorry Trinity :D

NavComm said:
Oh man, I disagree! You should have a long chat with the God squad every week!  Also, you should attend Sunday services. They give you cookies and coffee and nobody yells at you for at least 1 1/2 hours!  :blotto: Sorry Trinity :D

LOL

Sorry... that was good.

I forgot all about the cookies and coffee.  What was I thinking.!!!?!#!%#!#  ;D

started the CFRC process in mid Feb. first application, couple of days latter was CFAT followed by the interview a week latter.finished the medical in the second week of march, and finally the fitness test on march 22 / 06. now as of Mon Aug 28 06 i am on the final stretch, getting sworn in on the 14 Sept 06 and shipping out 30 Sept 06.

now my overall experience with the CFRC process was well.

I feel as if a tone of weight and stress has been lifted off of my shoulders.

and secondly is there anyone else heading out for BTT in Oct.

Hey congrats, what trade/MOC are you getting?

Edit:  Oh I checked your profile and I see Inf reg force. Congrats, do us proud  :salute:

Congratulations!!  Way to hang in there through a long recruiting process.

All new recruits should have your patience.  Good things come to those that wait.

Kevin

Congrats!  Hope all goes well for ya.

I'm still waiting for my call...  I hope to get one soon. 

Yet again another thread of a happy camper.

Just got the call today, will go and sign the new contract on October 6th, not getting sworn in since it was already done.

So the offer is NES op, starting as a leading seaman, and I don't know when the training is yet, so pat platoon for me and OSCAB (is it still called that way ?).

Any other NES op around here ?

Back