• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Gotta love BEEF

Trinity

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051101/ts_nm/food_beef_recall_dc

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Quaker Maid Meats Inc. on Tuesday said it would voluntarily recall 94,400 pounds of frozen ground beef panties that may be contaminated with
E. coli.
ADVERTISEMENT

The beef products were produced by Reading, Pennsylvania-based Quaker on July 19 and shipped to retail stores in Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia and Wisconsin.

I have so many jokes for this... I won't even start  ;) ::)

Beef panties?..... guess they must've hired the fella that did the Flank steak garment for the Cdn museum of Art a couple of years ago...

Did someone say they wanted "edible panties"?

2332Piper said:
My dirty mind just kicked into high gear.

You dirty boy.....well i am not better, i would love to eat those panties.....oops....i mean whats underneath them  :nana:

Wolf

2332Piper said:
Careful now, a padre started this one. You don't want his superiors hearing of such blaphemous talk.

In all seriousness there gentlemen, it says "frozen beef panties."
Yikes!! If you guys can claim shrinkage, what do we claim under these circumstances???
Hurry up and reply please...I gotta go warm up by the fire!!

sounds like they must have been my ex-9ers, she could freeze skiddies in minutes....

Good lord............... Freezer burn!!!!!

Ouch!

2332Piper said:
Careful now, a padre started this one. You don't want his superiors hearing of such blaphemous talk.

Yeah.. not after what happend the last time  ::)

Best be careful, our American friends take this beef going across the border thing pretty seriously. Ladies be ready this winter :dontpanic:

Buz

Back