• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Great Idea For Military Suite !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nofxbasser

Inactive
Reaction score
I have been documenting the idea of making a new combat suite. It sounds stupid I know but why not try it. The only information that i can let you know about this suite is less casualties will be created, men will need to get a bit stronger physically and it might cost a bit. But its worthe it.

:salute:

How old are you? You sound like your 10, Why can't you tell us anything about your Suit?  OR why men will have to get stronger to wear this? Could you show us a picture or something else that has some can of detail that we could see that way you get more respect other than saying i have something really cool but nobody can see it. Check your spelling too that way it looks more professional if you are trying to sell or design something .

Oh Suit...

I thought you were designing a condo for the military metro-sexual type for down town Toronto...

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
Oh Suit...

I thought you were designing a condo for the military metro-sexual type for down town Toronto...

dileas

tess

i was thinkin' "combat suite?  will it have a hot tub?"

:rofl:

HA HA HA HA HA!

OK that is TFF!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the 48th regulator said:
Oh Suit...

dileas

tess
  LMAO ROTFL  I thought we were going to have some new exctiting...perhaps stimulating SUITE...what a let down...LMAO  I was hoping it had cadpat furniture and some other items made of like aircraft pieces and the lot  ;D

HL

Laught it up, and i dont really care about "respect" im just not allowed to release any more information and they will need to get stronger because the "suit " will be heavy.

Yeah everyone is laughing at this idea, haha not very funny i dont see any of you designing suits to help aid men who are dying out there. You Jarheads.

I am betting all the infanteers will just love that!  Cause they don't hump enough kit now...

:D

Now...I am no business man but...I would, say, go "lighter" if possible.

Thanks for the heads up so far though, I will be watching for updates.

Scotty, 1 to beam up...energize!

Easy there, were not American Marines were are Canadian so we are not Jarheads! And you still haven't provided detail on how it would aid us, We don't need suits to help aid men from dying we protect eachother! You could have just posted this on your other thread Mods will you please merge these two.

MOD NOTE:

You come on this site and start talking about something that is, quite frankly, laughable....with no indications whatsoever as to what your project is at that.

Also nothing in your profile and your first posting style leads us all to believe that you are a 10 yr old.

One more one liner like "You jarheads" and your gone.

Regards

Wait, I think I found the company website...

http://www.swordsandarmor.com/

:)

What can you tell us other than...we need to start taking steroids and it is heavy. (tanks are heavy...as an example.  So is a LAV III and 4 jerry cans of POL.)

Hot Lips said:
Can we say tinfoil hats at this time?

HL

Good one  ;D  We don't need anymore heavy equipment to hump around if it was lighter it might be worth something but the heavy stuff is the slower we go and that adds to the risk of getting shot which then defeats the whole purpose of the suit right?

Actually, I did a lot of work in just this area for my education. Fascinating subject, but we've always been allowed to freely discuss the basics of what we're working on.

P.S. You mods are fast! Way to go at catching some of the comments.

Cheers.

And I guess it would be a nice addition for the folks in the Para Coy's as well.   ::)

You started a post with little to no info.  Sorry, but that just left the door open, and with no info to start discussion on the thread (aka "white noise" maybe) there was some posts to get a few chuckles...don't take them personal.

Like I said, if this is genuine, what info can you provide?

If none, the I guess I would be ready for the onslaught of humour!   ;D

Energize! (insert weird Transporter sound here)

Nofxbasser said:
I have been documenting the idea of making a new combat suite. It sounds stupid I know but why not try it. The only information that i can let you know about this suite is less casualties will be created, men will need to get a bit stronger physically and it might cost a bit. But its worthe it.

so...our women are strong enough already?  Or you just aren't giving them one? 

Have you thought about the extra weight resulting in harder physical effort which will in turn probably mean the "soldiers" will have a higher water intake, especially in high temperature areas?  Such as say...Afghanistan in the summer?  I was reading a thread on here about 40 degree's Celcius temp during a recent mission.

More info plse!

well a great accessory for the tinfoil hat is the make it yourself...suit of armour...complete with hubcaps from a 68 Chevy Nova...and stove pipe for the arms and legs...and to top it all off...a toilet seat attached at the rear to be used for...that's right folks  ;D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back