• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Greenpeace doesn't give a damn about the environment.

No talks about ecosystems.  In fact, no officials talked about environmental impact...  Just about a fragile, permanently damaged recognized World Heritage site.  You would make a better argument if you nailed them for flying to Peru by burning all that jet fuel...

SupersonicMax said:
No talks about ecosystems.  In fact, no officials talked about environmental impact...  Just about a fragile, permanently damaged recognized World Heritage site.  You would make a better argument if you nailed them for flying to Peru by burning all that jet fuel...

Not too sure, but leaving footprints behind that will more than likely around for 1000+ years I would consider to be an impact and apparently the government is thinking the same.

But I see you're arguing just for the sake of getting guys riled up yet again.

Whatever.

Regards

Yes what they did was dumb , but to hate on the entire organization cause of one incident is just wrong.

Greenpeace has a record for environmental infractions spanning beyond this one. While they were trying to board us in Greenland, their boat had several issues with it. There they were, screaming about oil exploration, our vessels were kept right, theirs was in danger of spilling oil in that sensitive climate.

Hypocrites, the whole works.

Max, quit trolling.

I remember a story about a Canadian frigate ending up next to a Greenpeace ship in a foreign port. The Greenpeace ship was conducting repair and maintenance work and the navy personnel I spoke to were aghast at their work shoddy work practices and use of materials that were banned in Canada (and which would have gotten the Captain of the Canadian frigate thrown in jail, had the RCN done it).

Hypocrites. The whole lot of them.

Back