• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Grouse Grind

Dissident

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Friendly challenge for a bit of extra motivation? How about listing our Grouse Grind times? There has to be a good number of lower mainland troops doing it, probably close to the 1 hour mark.

1:20

I will keep an updated list of the best overall and per unit, how about that?

OK....I'll give in.

What's Grouse Grind? Some sort of patrolling competition?

Regards

Google can be your friend too:

http://hiking.grousemountain.com/grousegrind

Figured this thread had something to do with the bird, that's why I came here. Now you guys have me all hungry and stuff... mmm....grouse.

The best part of the Grouse Grind is the reward you get for reaching the top.....COLD BEER.......Plus the free ride DOWN the mountain on the tram for when you're pissed out of your tree. There's even bus service / cabs to take you far far away (another pub)...

Oh yeah, it's a good workout too.....

Cheers,

HH

I did the GG for the first time in around 8 years last week (man that trail has changed!) and did it in 48 minutes...... going again this week and I'm sure I can shave off at least a couple minutes this time around.

Oh, and nowadays, they make you pay 5 bucks for the tram ride down........ ripoff!

48 min                GregC,            3 PPCLI
74 min                Dissident,        15 MP Coy

Heh just goes to show them Infantry boys pull their weight :p

Back