• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Grrrrr! Aptitude Testing was supposed to be today!

P

Pvt_masooD

My recruiters called me on Friday and told me about my CFAT test on Monday (today). I got there nice and early and I was told my file was not recieved, and sent home   :( Oh well, at least it'll give me some time to go over these practice tests....anyone know what SUCCINT means?

I didn't study at all, and qualified for all reserve occupations =/

I didn't realize people actually studied for these things, I heard other people there talking about their studying.. oh well, I still did well.

It is an aptitude test, not an IQ test. So if you practice your basic math, number sequences etc you can raise your score a lot though practice. Do they even use IQ tests anymore? I read a number of articles saying it is a very outdated idea and is a bogus way of measuring intelligence. (Also read a number of other articles saying the opposite)

Part of the reason why I did well on mine could have been because I'm used to having math class everyday, maybe? My brain gets a good workout I guess.. who knows!

Practising Simple Math will DEFINATELLY help you on the test. Practise your fractions and decimals, conversions and all that good stuff. I studied it up for 3 weeks before the test and have completed the test exceptionally well. If I didn't study I wouldn't be able to score as well as I did.

Good thing this:

Laplace Transforms
f(x) =  e^(-xt) g(t) dt (Laplace Transform)
f(x) =  e^(-xt) g(t) d(t) (Laplace-Stieltjes Transform)
f2(x) = L{L{g(t)}} =  g(t)/(x+t) dt (Stieltjes Transform)

Is not on the apptitude test  >:D

Island Ryhno said:
Good thing this:

Laplace Transforms
f(x) =   e^(-xt) g(t) dt (Laplace Transform)
f(x) =   e^(-xt) g(t) d(t) (Laplace-Stieltjes Transform)
f2(x) = L{L{g(t)}} =   g(t)/(x+t) dt (Stieltjes Transform)

Is not on the apptitude test   >:D

You only need to know this if you're going infantry.  ;)

i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did pretty dame bad on my cfat and they told me i have 1 last chance to do it. i can re-do my test only after july 28. and if i dont pass that then its over!! there will be no 3rd chance for the rest of my life!!!! help me ?!?! anyone...what should i do or study or consult??????????? :cdn:

codeblue said:
i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did pretty dame bad on my cfat and they told me i have 1 last chance to do it. i can re-do my test only after july 28. and if i dont pass that then its over!! there will be no 3rd chance for the rest of my life!!!! help me ?!?! anyone...what should i do or study or consult??????????? :cdn:

There is plenty of information on this topic that will help you if you do some searching of the site...there are even links to practice tests that others have posted. Do a search, take your time and do some reading...and good luck on your next test!  :cdn:

Back