• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Guelph Army.ca Night

• Thread starter Thread starter cameron_highlander
  • Start date Start date
it just wouldn't be the same without ya Vern. probably end of June would be awesome. I'll start rolling around a few dates and such in my head.

ToRN said:
it just wouldn't be the same without ya Vern. probably end of June would be awesome. I'll start rolling around a few dates and such in my head.

Gawd ... here we go.

How about the weekend of June 20/21st? Although I'd dearly love to head out this Friday/Saturday night for drinks after doing my 2nd 13KM in as many weeks on the 13th, I'm the Duty CAO until Monday morning (16th) - so no parties for me.

I'm booked for the last weekend of Jun already ... Atlanticade  ;)

The weekend of 5/6 July is also good for me (at this point in time), but the 18th weekend is out as I'll be taking my dad's ashes for a final swim at the cottage that weekend. Actually ... a party AT the cottage that weekend sounds good!!

5th is no good for me, as I will be getting more than a little tipsy at my girlfriend's sister's wedding.

21/22 sounds good to me, just need to get more people interested (not that I don't enjoy your company Vern)

ToRN said:
21/22 sounds good to me, just need to get more people interested (not that I don't enjoy your company Vern)

Hmmm, seems to me that one would therefore have to start a "Gagetown Smoker" thread outside of a Guelph Smoker thread then eh??  ;)

Get at 'er.  >:D

Back