• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date
If they took out the word “coward” would it change the meaning?

Taking it out of “Israel vs Hamas” and into a broader LOAC situation: If a belligerent uses a typically-protected structure (thus losing its protection under LOAC) and the other belligerent strikes it, does it absolve them of CIVCAS fallout?
so it is internationally acceptable to send troops into a contested area knowing that at least some of them will die. That is being brave. However using explosives in advance of your entry to prevent casualties on your side is being cowardly. I don't understand your reasoning.

so it is internationally acceptable to send troops into a contested area knowing that at least some of them will die. That is being brave. However using explosives in advance of your entry to prevent casualties on your side is being cowardly. I don't understand your reasoning.
How did you possibly read that from what he wrote? He’s asking a pointed and important question about how responsibility for CIVCAS is considered in aerial strikes. He’s not chucking crap at anyone.

So…breaching a doorway with explosives prior to going in is cowardly? I was playing Rainbow Six wrong the entire time. /s

But as @brihard said, I was legit asking about CIVCAS, hence why I purposely took it out of the current geo context.

So…breaching a doorway with explosives prior to going in is cowardly? I was playing Rainbow Six wrong the entire time. /s

But as @brihard said, I was legit asking about CIVCAS, hence why I purposely took it out of the current geo context.
I don’t think he was replying to you but to @Lumber ’s post.

I think Lumber doubled down on “devil’s advocate” and was intentionally trolling with the word choice.

Back