• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy 6 months!

navymich

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Where has the time gone?  The game has been online for 6 months.  Some people have earned their Level 5 "Consecutive Days Played" medal today with a grand total of 180 days in a row played!! 

I'm at 179, but hey, it's only another day!!

As much as I sometimes curse your name for making such an addictive game Mike, it is also a big Thank You for putting so much time and effort into AO.  :cheers:

Thanks! It's one of the more interesting and fun places that my time and effort goes, so I don't mind it. :) I'm just glad to see the game has generated enough interest to keep people playing for 6 months! Here's hoping the next 6 bring some fresh ideas to keep things going. :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Thanks! It's one of the more interesting and fun places that my time and effort goes, so I don't mind it. :) I'm just glad to see the game has generated enough interest to keep people playing for 6 months! Here's hoping the next 6 bring some fresh ideas to keep things going. :)

More int missions! I have all the fake Taliban names you could want.

PuckChaser said:
More int missions! I have all the fake Taliban names you could want.

Haha I'd prefer no more Int missions... Well until I catch PC ;)

Back