• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy turkey day!

my72jeep said:
Is you Fave Deli Maltese Meats just behind the ASU.?
Is THAT what they're calling the Armoury these days?  Makes me feel old....

Yes, Maltese is my 98% go-to deli.

milnews.ca said:
Is THAT what they're calling the Armoury these days?  Makes me feel old....

Yes, Maltese is my 98% go-to deli.
Well its closer to the ASU than the Armoury by 50 feet? and for the life of me I couldn't think of the word Armoury. I had a wee run in with with a Surgeon this summer that led to 12 units of blood and a return to the table 6 hours later. So some words, thoughts, memories or gone or hard to find.
Maltese mmmmmm never pass Thunder Bay with out a stop there for steaks and a detour to the Persian Man.

MPMick said:
Fancy, I've got cans of Coors Light... on sale @ the liquor store behind my house lol

Coors Light is like making love in a canoe. Closest thing to water you'll get. ;D

Any ways beer time all weekend/golfing.

Our Canadian Turkey Day dinner was supplied by a national family restaurant chain.

We will have another opportunity for Turkey Day (with 2 days off to boot) in a little over 4 weeks.

Macey said:
Coors Light is like making love in a canoe. Closest thing to water you'll get. ;D

Any ways beer time all weekend/golfing.

Touche!  Coors Light is still my favourite beer, even though I was weened on Blue lol

MPMick said:
Coors Light is still my favourite beer....
WTF?!!
First, referring to the body's alcohol filter as a food.....then, actually using the label "beer" when talking Coors Light?!

All we need now is for someone to toss "Justin Beiber" into a discussion on good music.

Hell in a hand-basket I tell ya. :not-again:

Well.......he did ask for Justin Beiber......

:rofl: :goodpost:

I'm blaming it on the triptophan.

Back