• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Harassment Investigator Course

Mediman14

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Military still run the Harassment Investigator Course (HI)? I tried going thru our training cell but it's like pulling teeth! I also tried a DWAN search at work but nothing. Any insight on this would be helpful.

Thank you

I was actually put on the Harassment investigator's course years ago (in the early 2000's) (as part of an ambitious plan, the investigators being trained at 31 CBGHQ were "paired" with similar trainees from 32 CBGHQ so if a case came up in 32 Bde, we would go to Toronto, while if a case came up in 31 Bde, they would come to London, to avoid any charges of bias).

Shortly thereafter, the investigation of harassment cases was turned over to civilians. AFAIK, there are no longer any training courses for HI's in the military. Indeed, it has been years since I have even heard about Harassment Advisor or Workplace Relations Advisor training, although I have no reason to believe these roles have been eliminated.

As to the "why's" of this, I will leave it to others who are better versed in the subject.

Back