• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince (No spoilers)

I cried as well. J.K. Rowling sure knows how to get you all hyped up...she is a great author.

This was only the sixth book, but I think it definately leaves an opening for a seventh!!

:cdn:

8th book to the series.

There will not be an 8th book.  J.K.R. has said that she just wants to do 7 books and thats it, and also the ending is already known to her, she just has to write it out.

My fiance and I are listening to the unabridged version of book # 6. We love harry potter books (I think we are the only 30 year olds that do!)

I think we are the only 30 year olds that do!

Actually the HP series seems to be a family book.  Its a book that has alot of families reading together and getting into discussions about the book.

When the book came out last week, I thought about how many people are sitting down and reading a book rather than watching TV or spending hours on the computer.  Although there are many other good books out there ;)....read more!!

Rick, I'm 28, my wife is 30, we have no kids and we own all hardcover editions of HP.  :-\ We're geeks.  ;D

redleafjumper said:
T-shirts?  I didn't get a t-shirt on my Auror course; when did they start handing out t-shirts?
5 minutes after you left.

RIP

http://www.vac-acc.gc.ca/remembers/sub.cfm?source=collections/virtualmem/Detail&casualty=96815

Back