• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Help with a concept of ops!

murrdawg

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am looking for help for creating a concept of ops. Can anyone help? I am willing to chat here, or in the chatroom on this site, or even MSN!

Concept of Ops is normally fairly simple (at least the best one's I've seen are).

Found this really good definition, hope it helps you out:

a. Concept of Operations
This is a statement of your intent which explains your mission in relation to the higher commander's intent. It consists of an explanation of the purpose of the task, a general method to achieve the task and an end result desired.
Cited from here.

When ever I do a Concept of Ops Para I spell it out

My Intent ,,,,,,

My Scheme of Manoeuvre ......

My Main Effort.........

My End State.......

I call it my 4 "Mys"

I'm stuck on "Operational Authority" and his responsibilities along with technical authority and security authority..... The scenario is, setting up a CP at 99 wing (CFB Kingston has a wing theoretically), and the CP is going to be in the basement of the new CF Health Svcs building... Of course, it has all the specs of secure and non-secure radio and phone comms, secure and non-secure computer networks, CCT, commercial TV, and alarms....

As an additional note, I'm looking for the document, not the orders portion.... the concept of ops comes after the statement of capability deficiency

Good news, I'm just down to needing to understanding the system architecture, user access control and interfaces with other systems for a CP

Back