• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Here I Go

Thanks guys and I'll make sure to have both corners covered for BMQ. I've been injured many many times now from overdoing it and I know when to stop and take a break, I'll be pushing it up a notch but if I ever get a sharp pain anywhere I'll make sure to take a break for a day or two before it gets worse. My legs have gotten past that portion of the process where they seize up excessively after each run so it shouldn't be too bad. Thanks for the CFLRS instructions, I checked that out a "long" time ago but forgot most of it by now hehe. I think for strength training I'll just stick with where I'm at from now and probably through the BMQ. I'll still be making sure to get "at least" two solid trips to the gym a week and am planning on going for 30 minutes on each weekday for one muscle group if time permits but I'll want to at the least maintain where I'm at now and not fall back.

I've brought most of what I need and I'll get the rest this weekend. I already have a list of some gear people recommended to get once the money is flowing in (boots, tac vest, sight/scope and so on to get "much much" later). Anyways, I've got my heart set on it and if it's not this than it's nothing at all in my view. I've had my mind set for a "long" time now and I definitely feel prepared (it "has" been over a year and a half now since I signed the application after all).

I'll be starting off my new sleeping schedule today as well. 10pm rather than the usual 6am I'd say is recommended  :-X

Okay I'll admit 10% physical was a bit of a stretch,lol. But I just wanted to demonstrate that it really is a good atitude and a good outlook on your military career that will get you through, you don't need to be in super human condition (but it helps) to pass but you do NEED TO WANT TO PASS.  Being in good shape will of course make things alot easier for you. I wish more young folks like yourself took the time to prepare for their BMQ with as much dedication.

Aight, the ceremony is done and I'm enrolled. Going out in 2 days and looking forward to it :)

The only bad bits are that I'm still not getting much sleep and I've pretty much chosen to maintain what I have. I've been really busy getting everything together, but it's all done now and having a little celebration of which I will hopefully recover fully from when I fly out. Most of the people I was with are also starting on the 27th and another is starting on the 3rd, they were pretty good guys (albiet some less fit than others). Honestly though I've actually gained "a few" pounds in the last few weeks despite constant running and excercise, too much celebrating damnit!  :-X

Anyways, pretty pumped and ready to be yelled at "lots" and shine those boots ;D

Back