• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Homewood Treatment Centre

Cdnleaf

Inactive
Reaction score
Well, received news Friday that I'm heading back to the subject centre.  Feeling good about this and the opportunity it is presenting.  Anecdotal - this is my 100th post (don't hassle me I'm a member  ;D)

Joining army.ca last fall was a great decision and really positive for my recovery.  Since then it was an easy move to join/support milnet, thanks for the SWAG.  Much thanks to Mike/staff and all those with an interest in this corner of the forum.  Equal appreciation for the PMs, shared experiences, news and updates concerning recovery from this injury.  All the best, Dan.  :salute:  :cdn:

cdnleaf said:
Well, received news Friday that I'm heading back to the subject centre.  Feeling good about this and the opportunity it is presenting. 

Have a good trip, Dan! I am not familiar with Homewood, but I have heard nice things from co-workers about Bellwood:
"Bellwood’s PTSD/ Trauma and Addiction Treatment Program:
Bellwood offers a residential treatment program for the concurrent treatment of PTSD/Trauma and substance abuse. This is a specialized program open to persons employed in hazardous occupations such as members of the Canadian Forces and Veterans Affairs, RCMP, police, firefighters, and paramedics.":
http://www.bellwood.ca/why-facility.php

Dan, when you get there send me a PM.

We'll do a cup of tea......

I wish you the best of luck. Though we've never met, I'll pray for you to get well. I wish you a have a healthy and healing recovery. Again, I wish you the best of luck in healing and recovering.  :salute:

Back