• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hotel room?

Mikejc99

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have an appointment on the July 12th and in the email it mentioned receiving booking information about a hotel room closer to my appointment day. The appointment is less than 1 week away now and I haven't received an email... should I be worried? I was going to call today but the detachment closed before I could.

I replied to the appointment email confirming I want the appointment, is it possible the email wasn't received?  To send emails about appointment questions do I email the .appointments@forces address? Or do I email the recruiter that emailed me?

Does this hotel room usually happen for the night before? My appointment is at 9:00am and it is about a 4 hour drive.

Mikejc99 said:
Hello everyone,
I have an appointment on the July 12th and in the email it mentioned receiving booking information about a hotel room closer to my appointment day. The appointment is less than 1 week away now and I haven't received an email... should I be worried? I was going to call today but the detachment closed before I could.
I replied to the appointment email confirming I want the appointment, is it possible the email wasn't received?  To send emails about appointment questions do I email the .appointments@forces address? Or do I email the recruiter that emailed me?
Does this hotel room usually happen for the night before? My appointment is at 9:00am and it is about a 4 hour drive.

I'd email both the "appointments" and also the Recruiter whom you were dealing with.  Don't assume anything, until you have some sort of confirmation.

Good luck!

Thank you so much, DAN.

I emailed them and got a reply almost immediately. They said I should have my information by tomorrow.

Mikejc99 said:
Thank you so much, DAN.
I emailed them and got a reply almost immediately. They said I should have my information by tomorrow.

Good for you!  Best advice I can give you at this point, is to STUDY for your CFAT (Aptitude Test) and study hard.  This will be your first step and it's the most important part of the application process.

Back