• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How come Cadets hate the old D&C badges?

I think they just don't want to be wastful. It's not some deep thought plot to make sure Cadets recieve a different badge to show how well they did.

Course Cadets lie about this stuff all the time anyways. "Oh I was recomended for this," "I almost won that," blah blah blah...

Sometimes at different corps the course cadet was going to the CSTC to get the qualification for the rank and sometimes two cadets from the same corps are competing for one rank at their LHQ.  Whoever has the best course report receives the promo.  One of those "you have a red chit therefore you wont get Sergeant" "yes but I have 4 blue chits and that omits the red chit" moments.  When I was in CL the competition got so fierce the two cadets started setting eachother up for red chits  ::) 

Another thing about Blackdown is that it is kind of weird that every year Sergeant Major Paul was there they recieved the 3 trees..........Kinda interesting eh?

Then maybe we should change the name to the I survived MWO Paul badge.    ;D

ARMYboi69 said:
Just my luck that this legendary person isn't going to be there when I go for my CLI Drill & Ceremonial :crybaby: :p

I did, however have the OC of Alpha Company say "See you in Alpha next year" on our final March Past at Blackdown :)

You never know who the Sgt. Maj. will be. It very well could be MWO Paul, he just chose not to go to Blackdown this summer. The OC of Alpha always says stuff like that, whenever Bravo would march past he would say "You almost look like Alpha" or "Bravo! Bravo". He is a great officer and a really nice guy, he was the former CO of my corps.

The D&C Badge with the pacestick has been out of stock for the last 2 years. Its now in and ready for issue to all cadets who are entitled to it all you need is have your Supp. O. request it from your Det.
He/She will need name year course # and camp.

Back