• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How do you reach the DMCA

the_girlfirend

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello!

I have been trying to reach the DMCA for a couple of weeks now... I am having a hard time finding answers to my questions.

My orderly room keeps telling me to reach the DMCA because they are the only ones that have the answers to my questions.

I am affraid I have selected the wrong entry plan when I sent my component transfer... I would like to correct this mistake asap.

How should I reach the DMCA to let them know and to make the change?

Did you apply for the CT via the online website?  If yes, you will receive an email from them with a copy of your MPRR attached.  Your OR will get the same email.  All you need to do is respond to that email with your question(s).  They will answer. 

Thank you for your answer

Actually that is exactly what I did.
Than this person told me to address my question to somebody else which I did...
but I did not receive any feedback after that. I am just wondering if this is normal (the person might be on vacation) and I should just wait or if I should try to get in touch with somebody else.

I have heard so many stories of people waiting a long time for a CT...
I am just affraid that me selecting the wrong entry plan... can be a costly mistake and I want to correct it asap.

SGT-RMSCLK, what do you recommend?

Apologies for digging up an old post, but it seems you and I are in the same boat with communication.

I've been attempting to get a hold of the DMCA through any/all of the email addresses that they have contacted me from. No response from any. My original application on 29 June 09 was from Armoured Crewman (Res) to Crewman (Reg.) Not yet DP1 qualified, so I'll be needing to go to Gagetown/ another base to complete that training. I got a bit curious, and asked a family friend [LCol] to peek at my file and see if it was ok.

Apparently, my file indicates that I am applying to be an Armoured *Officer* with the R22eR, if that is even possible. It seems to be missing my SQ qualification as well. Yikes!

I may just be jumping the gun here, since the DMCA hasn't contacted me for anything other than an MPRR confirmation and home address, but I thought I'd ask.

Is there any way to inform/confirm what is going on?

Thanks a ton.

I suspect that if you are not a qualified Officer that you would complete Phase training before they assign you to a regiment.  If you are going Crewman actually that would be the same, as they assign pers according to the demand placed on the school from the regiments. 

Good luck with the CT.  Mine went FAST and Furious, but each case has new issues.

I have put in my CT in for Reg from Res going MSE Air from MP Militia.  I filled out the form on the DIN for CT going into RMS Air in Winnipeg but don't want to go RMS in Winnipeg.  I want to go MSE Op and not winnipeg maybe Edmonton or Toronto.  I have sent an email to my chief clerk but she says there must be some way to do it so no acutal answer from her.  Has anyone ever changed their choices for the CT and how would I go about changing my choices becuase I have tried to get a hold of the original person who sent the email with my MPRR but didn't get any response from them as they are from the DMCA. 

Anything will help, thanks in advance

If you go on the DIN, go to the EMAA site and look under Career -> Career Options.

I must warn you however, that they are behind and the clerks are not likely to pick up the phone.

Why is everyone trying to reach DMCA?  It is D Mil C 7-somethingorother that does the component transfers.

... and there is no "the DMCA."

MCG said:
Why is everyone trying to reach DMCA?  It is D Mil C 7-somethingorother that does the component transfers.

A lot of the forms still say DMCA 5-5 as the contact point, I believe they moved to D Mil C sometime this summer (probably causing the file backlog).

Back