• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

HRM, NS - Meet and Greet - 26 May @ 1900 Pilot Pub

Okay..what do we want done?

• Harbour Hopper

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • BBQ at Home

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Bubbles Mansion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reflections Cabaret (MRM)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maxwell's Plum

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Split Crow

• Your Father's Moustache

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Lower Deck

• Pilot's Pub

• GTO

• Total voters
HOLY SMOKES Mud that IS you!!!  ;D

M&G in Halifax sounds like a great idea.... will have to keep an eye on this thread.
Cheers

smitty66 said:
HOLY SMOKES Mud that IS you!!!  ;D

M&G in Halifax sounds like a great idea.... will have to keep an eye on this thread.
Cheers

:rofl:

I slimmed down some.  I got to thinking "20 burgers for supper MIGHT be too many burgers.  Better save 2 for a snack later on".

;)
TN2IC said:
Yes yes it is true... I am a lesbian. I just have the wrong tools....

Well since we meet at Reflections... have you found your soulmate yet? Are you two all better now? What was his name again? Jim Lahey... yeah that rings a bell. Ah...I am sorry to say... but I seen your soulmate romantically flirting with Randy with cheeseburgers. Here..I took a picture. I hope it doesn't ruin anything between us. Are we still friends? Want a hug?   ;D

Luv Ya,
TN2IC

:rofl: :rofl:

TN2IC said:
Yes yes it is true... I am a lesbian. I just have the wrong tools....

Well since we meet at Reflections... have you found your soulmate yet? Are you two all better now? What was his name again? Jim Lahey... yeah that rings a bell. Ah...I am sorry to say... but I seen your soulmate romantically flirting with Randy with cheeseburgers. Here..I took a picture. I hope it doesn't ruin anything between us. Are we still friends? Want a hug?   ;D

Luv Ya,
TN2IC

800px-Randy%26MrLahey_TPB.jpg
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HL

If there is room for one more at your Drink Ex, I'd be interested in showing up for a few frosties.

Mud Recce Man said:
Now, there is also the option of doing a harbour cruise or a deep-sea fishing trip some weekend this summer to...just to put that thought out.

Ill second that I love deep sea fishing lol. We should go shark fishing! SO much fun! lol. But whatever you guys want I was just saying, I had a really good time last summer doing that lol. If you go with right person you even get to shoot'em before they come on board  :threat: lol.

Steve

steveyb4342 said:
Ill second that I love deep sea fishing lol. We should go shark fishing! SO much fun! lol. But whatever you guys want I was just saying, I had a really good time last summer doing that lol. If you go with right person you even get to shoot'em before they come on board  :threat: lol.

Steve

(insert Mr Garrison voice here)

Umm guns are bad, nnn kay?

I think you mean mmmmkay, right?  ;D And besides, guns are very purdy an feel nice  ;D

Mud Recce Man said:
(insert Mr Garrison voice here)

Umm guns are bad, nnn kay?

Sorry MRM Im a fan of most things that go "BANG!"  ;D lol

Steve

gravyboat said:
I'm interested.  Bubbles Mansion above the keg is always a good place for this type of event.

Ah Bubbles Mansion.... hmm..

I just voted for Pilot's Pub.
1. It's quieter...i.e. we'll be able to chat and get to know each other. Lower Deck and other places where there is music will be impossible to talk to each other.
2. Better parking
3. I live in Dartmouth  ;D

gravyboat said:
Pilot's Pub sounds alright.  I too am a dartmouthtonian dartmouther  dartmouthite,  I live in Dartmouth.

Did you vote at the top of the page?  ???

I voted Pilots Pub, cus I'm guessing that it is in Dartmouth...and if this M&G takes place last weekend of April, hubby and I will be staying in Dartmouth...if it is at another time...don't count my vote.  ;D

But if it is there...I'm gonna need some directions. 

Cheers,

CAW

CdnArtyWife said:
I voted Pilots Pub, cus I'm guessing that it is in Dartmouth...and if this M&G takes place last weekend of April, hubby and I will be staying in Dartmouth...if it is at another time...don't count my vote.  ;D

But if it is there...I'm gonna need some directions. 

Cheers,

CAW

Arrgh last weekend of April I'm in Borden (13 April to 4 May). I was looking forward to seeing CAW and MR CAW as Mr CAW was in my French class in Gagetown in 2003 and I know them from there....small world eh??
I hope you guys are posted here this year...it's an awesome spot. Cheers...IHS

Pilot's Pub: Hit the Circ/111/that highway that goes by Mic Mac Mall and head towards Woodside (that place in the shadow of the Refinery), drive to the end of the line and hang a right onto Pleasant Street, take your first right by the A & W and thou shalt find Pilot's in behind.

IN HOC SIGNO said:
Arrgh last weekend of April I'm in Borden (13 April to 4 May). I was looking forward to seeing CAW and MR CAW as Mr CAW was in my French class in Gagetown in 2003 and I know them from there....small world eh??
I hope you guys are posted here this year...it's an awesome spot. Cheers...IHS

Not so likely for us to be posted there, I'm afraid...not much work for an Air Defender on a Navy Base...or even (ch)airforce base for that matter....unless the Gods shine upon us and give Mr CAW a job at LFAA...but even then, that will likely be a couple years from now...as the Regt is not eager to let go of him yet. (Not that I mind).

IHS: I'm sure there will be other opportunities to hook up with you and Mrs. IHS...if for nothing else than to gawk at your beautiful rides...

I don't think that Mr. CAW was in your French class though, I don't think he ever got a chance to take French in Gagetown. While there, his troop was so over tasked and undermanned that he was never home long enough to take the class that he signed up for.

As for Pilot's, I'm sure we'll find it. Mapquest is a wonderful thing.

Cheers,

CAW

Scott said:
Pilot's Pub: Hit the Circ/111/that highway that goes by Mic Mac Mall and head towards Woodside (that place in the shadow of the Refinery), drive to the end of the line and hang a right onto Pleasant Street, take your first right left by the A & W and thou shalt find Pilot's in behind.

Fixed that for ya.  You don't want people driving into Moir's chocolate factory by mistake  ;D

Pilot's Pub is a good idea!  Should we change the name of the thread to HRM Meet and Greet though?  ;D

And for the record, I have never been to Reflections...unless you count that time TN2IC called me and asked me to pick him up from that "Halloween Party".

It was after I got to the "address" that I thought it was odd that...the Halloween Party was in February.

;D

Thanks 284...my bad.

I'll edit the thread title.

Okay..so am I the OPI for this Meet and Greet? If so, can you folks forward me your plans for the next few months.. ie courses..block leave...etc. It will not leave me. But I need an idea for what time to set this Meet and Greet deal.

Any other brain storms?

Cheers,
TN2IC

Back