• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hummer h3

There's one in Cold Lake too.  I think one of the contractors uses it to tow and/or mount a ground radar unit however it does have a CFR tag on it.

Could this be the next Hummer dubbed HUMMER H4. Well AutoWeek seems to think so by coming up with this Art illistration of what they think the next H4 will look like. General Motors has confirmed they are working on such a project and it could be ready as soon as 2008. Possible platforms include a shortend version of the H3 or the Theta platform and it will have a removable top and doors. The Hummer H4 will be the cheapest vehicle in HUMMER's lineup around the mid $20K's.

-http://www.gmhummer.com/timeline/h4/main.htm

Looks like a step by GM to slowly replace the legendary Jeep line with the Hummer name.

Looks like a jeep on steroids
standard Jeep front grille look
methinks GM is toying with the idea of merging two lines & charging more for the priviliedge

yeah except isnt Jeep owned by Daimler Chrysler?

last i checked I thought it was...

regards
    Josh

it is a Dailmer Chrysler product......... been so for freacking years.......

If only to satisfy my quest for semantic purity, I submit the following.  The Hummer H3 is not based on the Colorado platform.  The H3 and the Colorado are both based on the Trailblazer/Envoy platform.  They are, in ways, different branches of the same tree.  Though the H3 has more in common with the original platform than does the Colorado.  The Hummer also offers the 6 cylinder motor, which the Colorado, does not.

FWIW

Back