• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I am a kit slut...

chrisf

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
I am a kit slut...
I have a green cover for my FMP...
I have boot bands by the dozens...
I wear polypropelene socks under my wool socks (Assuming those haven‘t been replaced as well), not normal white sport socks...
I have one of those big square 1 litre canteens, so I‘m never thirsty...
I have a CadPat watch band, a CadPat suit bag, and a CadPat thong...
Not only do I know it exists, but I also managed to convince supply tech to issue me a hammock...
I own three butt-packs, not one...
I think it‘s a shame I have to rip apart my webbing and rebuild it to pass an inspection...
It‘s pronounced "Swiss Tool", not "Gerber"...
I waste money, and I... am... a kit slut!

I have a green cover for my FMP...
That doesn‘t make you a kit slut. If it was CADPAT on the other hand....

I have a CadPat watch band, a CadPat suit bag, and a CadPat thong...
Ok, that does.

hahaha cadpat thong, do they make mens ones with the ballroom?

Thong eh?

Well, no comment. Don‘t ask don‘t tell... LOL.

Just joking.

Well, I like the parody, but by no means are you a "kit slut."

I don‘t even want to say that I am because I don‘t have the time to list crap down but yeah.
I‘m no kit slut but I am well endowed.
Well, I would say that you have got me beat on the thong and the hammock.

Cheers ;D

(For reference purposes, it was a joke... I do not own a cadpat thong, and as far as the hammock goes, I‘ve only seen it... he wouldn‘t issue to me... my watch strap is a green mil spex knock-off till I can get a cadpat one from wheelers, I only have the one buttpack that was issued to me, the only extra thing on my webbing is a maglite holder, and depending on who you talk to, maybe the C9 pouch is extra too, I don‘t have a cadpat suit bag, no matter how cool it may be, I do have at least two dozen pairs of boot bands, I don‘t remember why though, and I don‘t own a 1 litre canteen... I‘ll probably get one soon though).

Does anybody have that Cadpat dog harness/beer can holder? That should be standard issue. :D

P.S. I think I have a glove fettish. ;)

We should get a whole plt of expensive german police dogs with those beer harnesses...

LOL

PS, I know it was a joke :D

God, I spent all my money on gear.. then I ran out and ended up with no money for the engagement ring... :S

Originally posted by CI Phlipster:
[qb]

I‘m no kit slut but I am well endowed.

Cheers ;D [/qb]
CI Dumaran, you are more of what is known as a kit Pimp. lol. enough kit to "give" other people for "money" on FTEX‘s

Sgt... I don‘t charge for my gear, you pay a nominal service fee...

Come‘on I charge 5 bucks for 4 months of use of a Tac Vest...

True... I am a kit pimp/Gear pimp...

Back