• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

i am a little confused

Canadian-patriot

Inactive
Reaction score
my situation is kinda unique but wouldnt say rare and i looked throughout the forums and could not find a similar situation to mine. so here it goes.
ok, so im seventeen years old and still in high school on my last year. i have been reading the horror stories of the wait time on the merit list so i kinda wanted to hasten this process under the anticipation they will call me after i graduate. however , i read in the step by step process and it said that i would need to bring school transcripts to the recruitment center and i am worried that when my application goes in it will show that i dont have a diploma and ruin my competitiveness. will this affect my competitiveness at all? im extremely worried and the recruitment office is far and also doesnt answer the phone when i call.

thanks in advanance!

Hello Canadian-patriot

Thank you for your interest in the Canadian Armed forces.

The recruiting system has several programs which are based for graduating students. When you bring in your school transcripts, they will be based on your last completed semester. Once you have completed school you can bring your latest grades in. This will not ruin your competitiveness.

It is suggested that if you are interested in applying to the Canadian Armed Forces you do so http://www.forces.ca/en/page/applynow-100

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Back