• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I don't know how to wear my uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Inactive
Reaction score
I enrolled quite recently and only received my kit about a week ago. I understand that I'll be taught how to correctly wear my uniform when I go in and they'll correct all my mistakes, however I'd like to at least be able to show up and not have to waste a large portion of my first day in uniform fixing up all my mistakes. I tried doing a few forum searches, but I came up with no positive results so I've taken to asking the equipment forum. Forgive me if it's the incorrect place to bring this up.

Now I'll ask a few questions to make this easier to answer so that we can avoid the need for writing up a manual. I'd also like to add that I'm a reservist just to clear anything up.

-Are the socks I wear under my boots important for being dressed in uniform? Am I required to wear the issued underwear? xD

-Should the tongue of my boots fold up in any certain way? Or are they ok just folding up however they do?

-The issued T-shirt is what I should be wearing under my jacket as I understand, is it supposed to be tucked in?

-How and exactly where do I place the brass on my beret? -I can't even begin to figure out the beret on my own.

-How do I use my boot bands? I've heard about their importance but I don't understand their function.

-What are common mistakes in details I should keep an eye out for?

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to answer a question or two!

:facepalm:

That's what the first day of BMQ is for.....

Rafael said:
Oh and another question I forgot to mention in my original post!

How should I store everything? Does anyone do it in a specific way? Because all I got right now is a pile of cadpat in my bedroom corner.

Try a closet....

Rafael said:
How should I store everything?

Seriously ?

I understand your question about how to wear a uniform but, that one takes the cake.

NFLD Sapper said:
:facepalm:

That's what the first day of BMQ is for.....

Try a closet....

Sorry, I should mention that my room isn't quite conventional. I don't have all that much storage space and the amount of gear here is a little overwhelming.

Rafael said:
Sorry, I should mention that my room isn't quite conventional. .

We don't care.

It's you f*****g home, you figure it out.

Rafael said:
Sorry, I should mention that my room isn't quite conventional. I don't have all that much storage space and the amount of gear here is a little overwhelming.

Ruck sac, duffle bag and barracks box comes to mind.........

CDN Aviator said:
We don't care.

It's you f*****g home, you figure it out.

Alrighty, then just ignore that question. The remaining questions stand though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back