• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

i get to play the waiting game now!

Dank

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello my first (technically 2nd) post here, been reading here for like a month and thought today would be a good day to say hi!

I finally handed in my papers today, was nervous, and then the guy there says "this is all wrong! you were supposed to fill out everything in pencil!" I was like "oh no!"

then he chuckled and said "if you cant have fun at your job, why be there"

I must say, CFRC Victoria has been nothing but great help all the times I've been there.

he says that I should definitely get a call within 2 weeks. I can't wait. He says I shouldn't have a problem for what I am going for, which is infantry to start, but then paratrooper.

anyways,  :salute:

finished my interview/pt/med/apt today and passed all!

They said wait for a call within 2 weeks to 2 months and call them after 3 weeks.

so now, more waiting!

It's good to hear that you made it through all tests. It looks like you and I are in the same boat, so to speak anyway. I'm waiting aswell for my call, but my papers were only sent out on Monday. Hopefully I won't be waiting that long.

Looks like you and I are going for the same things, Inf and paratrooper is what I'm leanining towards aswell :salute:

Regards,

Jamie

Hey Dank I'm also waiting I did my cfat/int/med just need the call for the pt test the sgt said that I should be at BMQ by Oct!!! I'm going for 043 Cmbt Engineer maybe I'll see ya at Basic!! Good Luck

Cheers :salute:

Hey guys, I got my interview/PT test tomorrow and going for Combat Engineer.  Hopefully I'll be writing to say I'm in the same situation as you guys fairly soon.  Congrats!

Hey guys got a call yesterday to book my PT test!! I'm doing the test Thursday Aug 3. Can't wait to get er' done so I can get merit listed!! and good luck Canadian Bacon maybe we'll see each other at BMQ!!!!

Good Luck All!!
:cheers:

Well I got through the interview and she reccomended me for Combat Engineer in Edmonton.  I just gotta wait now.  Hopefully I'll be seein you guys in a few months.  :salute: Best of luck!

well an update on my status... heading to St Jean on Sept 2 to start on the 4th for BMQ.

Can't wait.

Got sworn in today it was awesome now its the 2 week wait to head to Meaford for my BMQ!!! YAA HOO :p

Congrats to you Dank. Make sure to bring your pencil along in case you have to fill out any forms!  ;D

yea Dank actually I'd suggest bringing a few pens cause maybe there aren't anything pencil sharpeners! :) Good Luck and Congratulations :salute:

Back